- LGA1151 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Xeon® E (C246),
- Pentium® or Celeron® processor (up to 95W)
- Intel® C246/Q370/H310 chipset
- 2 DDR4-2666/2400 Long-DIMM for up to 64GB of memory
- Supports Intel® AMT and vPro (C246/Q370)
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
- Supports M.2 Key M (C246/Q370)
The SHB150R is a PICMG 1.3 single board computer with scalable CPU options including the Intel® Xeon®, 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Celeron® processors with the Intel® C246/Q370/H310 chipset. The system host board has a maximum of six SATA-600 ports supporting software RAID 0/1/5/10 for data redundancy. It comes with two 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 Long-DIMM sockets with up to 64GB of system memory. It has one M.2 Key M 2280 SSD slot with a PCIe x4 interface (Intel® C246 or Q370). The full-size PICMG 1.3 system host board delivers a true high definition visual experience with the Intel® HD Graphics and offers triple display configurations (Intel® C246 or Q370) via DVI-I and DisplayPort++ (internal header) ports. For reliable operation in harsh environments, the SHB150R is capable of withstanding a wide operating temperature range of 0°C to 60°C. It is compatible with Windows® 10 and Linux operating systems. The SHB150R features rich I/O options and high-speed transfer interfaces as well as superior graphics capability, making it an ideal solution for smart factory automation.