- Intel® Core™ i5-6300U 2.4 GHz/i3-6100U 2.3 GHz/Celeron® 3955U 2.0 GHz (Skylake ULT SoC)
- 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM, up to 16GB
- Compact size with 9~36 VDC wide range input
- 2 HDMI, 2 COM and 4 USB 3.0 ports
- Supports Jumbo Frame (9.5K), WoL, PXE and Teaming
The eBOX565-500-FL is designed to support the 6th generation Intel® Core™ i5-6300U or Celeron® 3955U processor with one 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM socket with up to 16GB system memory. The eBOX565-500-FL is designed for reliable use in industrial environments with an IP40-rated enclosure, a wide range 9 to 36 VDC power input, a wide temperature ranges from -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F), as well as up to 3G vibration endurance. To fulfill various needs, the palm-sized industrial embedded computer, which measures 141.6 x 106 x 73 mm in size, provides rich I/O connectivity including two HDMI ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, one RS-232 port, four USB 3.0 ports, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, and two SMA type connector openings for antenna. One PCI Express Mini Card slot enables the addition of Wi-Fi, 3G, or LTE wireless cards.