- Built-in layer 2 managed PoE switch
- 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors (Kaby Lake)
- Fanless and wide operating temperature from -40°C to 70°C
- CE, LVD, FCC, EN 50155 and EN 45545-2 certified
- Power supply: 24 to 110 VDC for Railway version
- PoE power budget up to 120W by 8 ports
- Optimized network performance with QoS, VLAN and PoE scheduling, etc.
The tBOX400-510-FL is a two-in-one transportation-certified box PC with built-in layer 2 managed PoE switch for IP surveillance applications. The tBOX400-510-FL is certified with CE (Class A) and FCC and is in compliance with EN 50155 and EN 45545-2. This high-performance transportation box PC is powered by the 7th generation Intel® Core™ (Kaby Lake) or Intel® Celeron® 3965U processors, along with dual DDR4 SO-DIMM slots for up to 32GB of memory. The built-in 10-port managed switch is powered by Qualcomm's chip. The tBOX400-510-FL has a built-in 10-port managed switch with 8-port 10/100 Mbps PoE and 2-port Gigabit LANs, featuring VLAN, QoS and PoE scheduling for the more secure and smooth network. For reliable operation in severe environments, the rugged fanless transportation box computer is designed to withstand a wide temperature range from -40°C to +60°C and vibration of up to 3 Grms. It also supports a wide voltage input range: 9V to 36V DC for vehicle applications, 14V to 32V DC for marine applications, and 24V to 110V DC for railway applications. With its high performance, industrial-grade design and full-strict certifications, the tBOX400-510-FL is suited for transportation-related applications such as onboard video surveillance and video management.