- NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 with Pascal™, 256 CUDA cores GPU
- High performance AI computing for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for intelligent edge applications, machine learning, and computer vision
- Supports M.2 PCIe, SATA SSD, and MicroSD slots
- Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 2 COM or 2 CAN
- Wide operating temperature from -30°C to +60°C
- Supports JetPack
The AIE500-901-FL is an advanced Artificial Intelligence embedded system for edge AI computing and deep learning applications. The high-performance embedded system employs an NVIDIA Jetson™ TX2 module which has a powerful 64-bit ARM® A57 processor; NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU with 256 CUDA cores; and 8GB of 128-bit LPDDR4 memory. To withstand the rigors of day-to-day operation, the AIE500-901-FL has an extended operating temperature range of -30°C to +60°C and vibration of up to 3 Grms with its strong construction. This fanless Artificial Intelligence edge system is dedicated to achieving operational excellence, efficiency, reliability in smart manufacturing and intelligent edge applications. The edge computing device provides solutions as Edge AI embedded system, specifically designed for video analysis, object classification, computer vision, quality control and more. Under the ultra-compact enclosure design, the AIE500-901-FL comes with 32GB eMMC onboard and is equipped with one M.2 Key M 2280 SSD slot with PCIe and SATA signal and one Micro SD slot for massive data processing and AI applications. Besides, this reliable embedded system has one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot and one SIM slot for 3G/4G, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections.