- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Xeon® E, Pentium® or Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 ECC DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- DisplayPort++, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI with triple-view supported
- 4 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 and four USB 3.1 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB700 is powered by the latest dual LGA4189 socket 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon scalable processors (code name: Ice Lake-SP) with the Intel® C621A chipset. The IMB700 offers rich expandability with three PCIe x16 slots, three PCIe x8 slots and M.2 Key M 2280 interface with PCIe x4 signal for adding GPUs, capture cards, RAID cards, high-speed NVMe storage, etc. Six SATA-600 ports with integrated RAID 0/1/5/10 are available for reliable data storage and protection. For a wide range of I/Os, it has an internal USB dongle, six USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, seven USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232/422/485 port, two GbE LAN ports with Intel® Ethernet controller i210-AT, one VGA port, eight-channel programmable digital I/O port, one HD Codec audio, SMBus, and one PS/2 keyboard and mouse. Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) is available to ensure critical information security. Furthermore, it can operate under a wide temperature range from 0°C to +60°C for use in harsh environments. More features include watchdog timer and hardware monitoring functions. Featured with built-in AI and crypto acceleration functions as well as advanced security capabilities, the IMB700 is targeted at markets requiring accelerating performance, high security, high-performance computing for efficient machine and deep learning workloads.