- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Xeon® E, Pentium® or Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 ECC DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA with triple-view supported
- 5 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 and four USB 3.2 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB525R is powered by the Intel® Xeon® E, 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Celeron® processors with the Intel® C246 chipset. The server-grade ATX motherboard offers optimum processor performance, unparalleled flexibility, rich I/O expandability and superior graphics performance; additionally, the server-grade platform supports Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory which provides improved data integrity and system reliability through automatic data correction. It also features five SATA-600 ports with software RAID 0/1/5/10 for reliable data storage and protection. The IMB525R is specifically suited for industrial workstations, embedded networks, factory automation, robotic motion control, machine vision, and testing and measurement.