- Sunlight readable 12.1" XGA TFT LCD with a high brightness rating of 800 nits
- Fanless with Intel® Atom® processor E3845 1.91 GHz
- All lockable connectors design
- Auto-dimming for different environments
- -40°C to +70°C wide temperature range
- Typical 24 to 110 VDC wide power input range, and EN 50155 Class S3 20ms power interruption protection
- EN 50155 and EN 45545-2 certified for railway applications
Featuring sunlight-readable technology and auto-dimming function, the EN 50155, EN 45545-2 certified GOT712S-837 is readable even under intense sunlight and in dark environments. The transportation-certified panel PC has an IP65-rated aluminum front bezel for dust-proof plus water-resistant; furthermore, it has a full range DC power input from 24 to 110 VDC and an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C. For safety concerns, it also can endure a 20ms power interruption (EN 50155 Class S3) from an unexpected power outage. The GOT712S-837 is specifically designed to serve the complex needs of the railway industry and operate reliably under extreme conditions such as major temperature fluctuations and vibration.