- IP67-rated design for outdoor edge AI applications
- NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier™ NX with 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores
- High AI computing performance for GPU accelerated processing
- -30°C to +50°C operating temperature range
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input
- Features M12 lockable I/Os
- 1 IEEE 802.3af Gigabit PoE (15W)
Unlock More Outdoor AI Opportunities
Based on the NVIDIA® Jetson™ NX platform, AIE800-904-FL-DC features a powerful 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM® v8.2 (64-bit) processor delivering up to 21 TOPS of AI performance and integrates an advanced 384-core NVIDIA Volta™ GPU with 48 Tensor Cores. Featuring industrial-grade anti-vibration for up to 3Grms, a wide operating temperature range of -30°C to 50°C, and wide voltage DC input, plus multiple M12-type I/O interfaces, the AIE800-904-FL-DC is suitable for severe applications in outdoor environments.
Rugged & Reliable Design
Referring to outdoor use, the AIE800-904-FL-DC supports 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input which expands the vertical markets and gets with customers’ diverse needs. In addition, it features industrial-grade anti-vibration for up to 3Grms, a wide operating temperature range of -30°C to 50°C, and multiple M12-type I/O interfaces.
The robust AIE800-904-FL-DC is equipped with M12-type I/O interfaces, including one M12 dual USB 2.0 port, one M12 Gigabit PoE port, one M12 DC power input, and one C3 HDMI port supporting full HD.
The rugged AIE800-904-FL-DC presents great expansion capabilities with one full-size PCI Express Mini Card slot (USB + PCI Express signal) as well as one SIM Card slot for 4G/LTE/GPRS connections.