- 6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors (Skylake)
- 1 DDR4 SO-DIMM, up to 16GB
- 1 USB 2.0 and 1 Gigabit LAN ports
- PCI Express Mini Card with mSATA supported
- Intel® AMT 11 supported
- AXView 2.0 intelligent remote management software
The NANO842 Nano-ITX motherboard is designed to support the Intel® Celeron® processors quad-core J1900 and dual-core N2807 (code name: Bay Trail). A DDR3L SO-DIMM socket located on the bottom of the board can support up to 8GB of DDR3L memory. It can handle operating temperatures from -20°C to 70°C, and runs on +12V DC input. This 120 x 120 mm industrial embedded board comes with multiple display outputs: HDMI, LVDS and VGA with visual experiences enhanced for dual-view supported. The Axiomtek NANO842 is an ideal solution aimed at embedded, industrial, and IoT applications.