- Intel® Open Pluggable Specification (OPS compliance)
- 7th/6th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processors (Kaby Lake/Skylake)
- DDR4-2133/2400 SO-DIMM for up to 16GB of memory
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- HDMI for 2nd ultra HD display with 4K @ 60Hz resolution
- Easy installation and maintenance
The OPS500-501-H is an OPS compliant digital signage player supporting dual displays with 4K at 60Hz resolution. The smart cableless open pluggable digital signage module is powered by the latest 7th/6th generation Intel® Core™ and Celeron® processors (codename: Skylake) with the Intel® H110 chipset, providing outstanding performance at a lower cost. It supports LGA1151 socket-type CPUs to offer greater flexibility for CPU selection. In addition, the OPS signage module has one 260-pin DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM socket with up to 16 GB memory capacity. The high-performance OPS500-501-H is a perfect solution for multi-display applications in airport information board, shopping mall, corporate, education, hospitality, religious organization, bank, retail store, restaurant, performing art center, and many more.