- Intel® Xeon® E3 and 7th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors (Kaby Lake-H)
- Intel® CM238/QM175/HM175 chipset
- 2 DDR4-2133 SO-DIMM slots, up to 32GB ECC or non-ECC
- 1 PCIe x16 and 8 PCIe x1 (Gen3)
- 4 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 4 USB 3.0 and 8 USB 2.0
- Intel® AMT 11.0 and TPM 2.0 function supported
The AX92353, a lighting control module, has 4-CH independent constant current LED drivers with the current-controlled method. It can simply manage the output of lighting control by supporting both the strobe mode and trigger mode. The output current is 1A per channel in the strobe mode; and 0.5A per channel in the trigger mode. To meet the needs of detecting objects, the lighting intensity can be easily controlled by a software setting. Duration and delay time for LED output are supported as well.