- 21.5" full HD TFT LCD
- Aspect ratio: 16:9; brightness: 250 nits
- Slim bezel shape under 50 mm thickness
- Projected capacity touch supported, 10-point touch
- Swappable Intel® SDM CPU card design
- Metal frame structure for various applications
- Supports add-on modules and mounting kits (optional)
The ITC210 is equipped with a 21.5-inch 1920 x 1080 display with 10-point projected capacitive touch, 250 nits of brightness, and a 16:9 aspect ratio. The slim bezel keeps its overall thickness under 50 mm and the IPx4 metal frame structure makes it applicable in various applications. Standard ports include a push-push microSD slot, HDMI, USB 3.0 ports, and two USB 2.0 ports. Its swappable design makes the system maintenance easier for in-field replacement and a CPU card upgrade. There are two SDM modules to choose from, the SDM300S (Intel® SDM-S) and SDM500L (Intel® SDM-L); both of them are compatible with different CPUs, system memory and onboard graphics. The customer can choose the module according to the demand.