- LGA1151 socket 9th/8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Pentium® & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake Refresh)
- Four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI and VGA with triple-view supported
- 5 SATA-600 with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot
- Two USB 3.2 Gen2 and four USB 3.2 Gen1
- TPM 2.0 supported (optional)
The IMB523R is powered by the LGA1151 socket 9th/8th generation Intel® Core™, Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Celeron® processor with the Intel® Q370 chipset. In addition to its excellent computing performance, the IMB523R delivers superior graphics performance with the Intel® HD Graphics. Additionally, the IMB523R offers rich expandability with a PCIe x16 slot, two PCIe x4 slots, four PCI slots and a PCIe Mini Card slot in support of add-on-card expansibilities, such as motion control cards, frame grabber cards or data acquisition cards. To meet the needs of high-density computing applications, the IMB523R comes with four 288-pin DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM sockets with up to 128GB of system memory. For a wide range of user configurations, the IMB523R has two USB 3.1 Gen2, four USB 3.1 Gen1 and seven 180D type A USB 2.0 ports. To enhance data recovery capability, the IMB523R features five SATA-600 sockets with RAID 0/1/5/10 function. The IMB523R also offers triple display configurations via DVI-D, VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort++ ports.