- CE and FCC certified and ISO 7637-2 compliant
- Intel Atom® processor E3940
- Fanless and wide operating temperatures from -40°C to +70°C
- Supports 9 to 36 VDC and 12/24 VDC typical in-vehicle power input
- Compact size with multiple COM, CANBus, and DIO for communication
- Smart Ignition for power on/off schedule, vehicle battery protection, and different power modes
- Suitable for transportation gateway applications
Diverse Communication Options
The highly integrated transportation PC combines diverse communication interfaces, including two COM, two CANBus (two COM for option), and one DIO.
Smart Ignition Support
Equipped with smart ignition power control, the tBOX110 enables to schedule power on/off events to protect the vehicle battery from unstable voltage and supports different power modes.
ISO 7637-2 Compliant Vehicle PC
The tBOX110 complies with ISO 7637-2 and is powered by the Intel Atom® x5-E3940 processor. The DIN-rail and wall-mountable tBOX110 measures only 164 x 128 x 44 mm and weighs 1.0 kg. It has a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and 3Grms vibration resistance. This low-power transportation gateway supports 12/24 VDC typical automotive power input with smart ignition or a wide range 9 to 36V DC power input, making it perfectly fit for transportation applications.
Fanless and Low Power
The tBOX110 measures only 164 x 128 x 44 mm and weighs 1.0 kg. The compact size of our new transportation PC ensures that it can fit into a variety of space-constricting environments for diverse in-vehicle applications.
The tBOX110 has a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C and 3Grms vibration resistance. It supports 12/24 VDC typical automotive power input with smart ignition or a wide range 9 to 36V DC power input.
Rich I/O Interfaces
The tBOX110 has two COM, two CANBus, two RS-232/422/485 with shield grounding, two RJ-45 LAN ports, two USB 3.0 ports, two HDMI 1.4b with keylock, one Mic-in, one Line-out, one DB9 8-bit programmable DIO, one power input with smart ignition.