- Extreme cost-effective with fanless and cableless design
- Intel® Celeron® processor N3350, reliable F1 stepping version CPU
- COM/CAN/DIO, 2 USB, and 2 GbE LAN
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C
- 9 to 36 VDC wide range power input
- OVP, UVP, OCP, RPP power protection design
- eAPI for intelligent remote monitoring software integration
Closer to a More Sustainable Future
Axiomtek’s ICO120-E3350 is designed to simplify device-to-cloud communication and enable data-driven condition-based maintenance management for the connectivity of industrial devices as well as next-generation intelligent infrastructure to the Internet of Things.
The ICO120-E3350, an extremely compact industrial IoT gateway, is powered by the Intel® Celeron® processor N3350 (codename: Apollo Lake-M). The ICO120-E3350 features fanless operation, -40°C to 70°C operating temperature range, and 9V to 36V DC wide power input with overvoltage and reverse protection.
More Expansion Possibilities
The IIoT gateway comes with a full-size Rev. 1.2 PCI Express Mini Card slot with SIM socket for Wi-Fi, 3G/4G/LTE and GPS connectivity and a half-size Rev. 1.2 PCI Express Mini Card slot for wireless module and mSATA SSD.
Rich I/O Interfaces
This budget-friendly industrial gateway supports rich I/O interfaces, including two DB9 ports with COM/CAN/DIO selections, one HDMI, two USB 2.0, two RJ-45, and two antenna openings.