- NVIDIA® Jetson Orin™ NX, 1024-core NVIDIA Ampere GPU
- High AI computing performance for GPU-accelerated processing
- Ideal for edge AI smart city applications
- Supports one 15W GbE PoE for camera
- Wide operating temperature from -20°C to +50°C
- JetPack supported
- Supports 24/7 secure remote monitoring, control, and OTA deployment empowered by Allxon
the GOT710S is an EN 50155 and EN 45545-2 certified 10.4-inch fanless touch panel PCs for train control and rail signaling. Featuring sunlight-readable technology and auto-dimming function, the GOT710S is readable even under intense sunlight and in dark environments. It has an IP65-rated aluminum front bezel for dust-proof plus water-resistant; furthermore, it has a full range DC power input from 24 to 110 VDC and an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C. For safety concerns, this railway fanless panel PC also can endure a 20ms power interruption (EN 50155 Class S3) from an unexpected power outage. The GOT710S is specifically designed to serve the complex needs of the railway industry and operate reliably under extreme conditions such as major temperature fluctuations and vibration.